Throughout the pandemic we have typically followed state and local regulations pertaining to capacity limitations, social distancing, and mask-wearing. Although there haven’t been any changes to these requirements, the recent increase in local cases and the statewide mandate for mask-wearing in schools have led us to the following policy updates that will remain in place until further notice:
- Our staff and coaches will now be wearing masks when inside the building and interacting with the public.
- We now strongly encourage everyone visiting us to wear masks when they are inside the building and not actively engaged in a sport or activity.
- We are NOT requiring participants in sports or activities in/on a playing field/court/activity area to wear masks when actively participating. We do, however, encourage masks while on the sidelines, taking breaks, etc.
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit our facility.
- If you or anyone in your household are awaiting COVID-19 test results, please do not visit our facility, even if you are asymptomatic