The Nittany Valley Sports Centre is seeking candidates for part-time, hourly position.
Are you an outgoing, enthusiastic coach who is sports-focused and enjoys working with kids?
Parisi Speed School at Nittany Valley Sports Centre is looking for motivated performance coaches who enjoy working within an athletic environment while helping youth athletes achieve their health and fitness goals.
The successful applicant must have a friendly, outgoing nature and be proactive in achieving the challenges set for them. They will be passionate and energetic about health and fitness and will be prepared to build and maintain current client base.
The Parisi Speed School is the industry leader in sports performance training and provides an excellent opportunity to empower young athletes to achieve their goals.
- Nationally accredited personal training certification (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology (preferred)
- Ability to project energy and motivate others
- Athletic background preferred
- Must be physically fit and able to perform athletic movements
- Must enjoy working with children on an individual and group basis
- Professional image and rapport building skills
- Possess good time-management and organizational skills
- Aggressive in pursuit of business and personal advancement
- Motivated toward continued personal development
- Previous experience working with children
- Previous experience with personal/group training
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Nittany Valley Sports Centre in State College, PA
- Nationally accredited certification (Preferred)
- Mostly evenings between 5-9pm and Saturday mornings
- Other shifts as assigned with varying seasons and/or events.
To Apply: Send cover letter specifically outlining experience as it relates to this job(s) and a résumé to: email@example.com ; or, Nittany Valley Sports Centre, 177 Champion Drive, State College, PA 16803.